Update: Racial Equity Health Initiative Grants are now closed.
The Foundation is seeking diverse organizational partners that are committed to take their equity efforts to the next level. Grants will provide organizations with financial support and require participation in a year-long Collaborative (that will begin in February 2019).
The Collaborative will support grantees as they:
- Establish partnerships with other organizations to leverage each other’s strengths and resources;
- Identify one or two equity goals based on those issues for their organization to prioritize and tackle;
- Develop and execute a racial equity policy campaign to achieve those goals, involving message research and development, building coalitions and organizing diverse communities, traditional and social media strategies, and engaging policy leaders, etc.;
- Foster closer ties with grassroots organizations, schools, and government agencies; and,
- Coordinate efforts with all partners to ensure it is mutually reinforcing.